No, we’re not talking about the Oasis classic.
The Masterplan is a four-week online job search course for anyone who is:
- leaving school or college soon and wants to be one step ahead of their peers in the competitive job market
- bored at work, frustrated in their current role and worried that they’ll be stuck forever in a job they don’t enjoy
- ready to look for something new but doesn’t know how or where to start
If that’s sounds like you then read on as the Masterplan will help you to:
- understand your strengths and weaknesses
- write a winning CV and cover letter
- find the perfect job for you
- prepare for interview
Over four weeks you’ll receive a daily e-mail with worksheets and top tips (and even the occasional video). You just need to commit to spending as little as 30 minutes on each daily task.
There’ll also be access to a closed Facebook group where you’ll be able to brainstorm with fellow job seekers and offer support to each other (and because it’s a closed group there’s no chance of your colleagues or boss finding out that you’re ready to move on).
As if that’s not enough, you’ll have access to a qualified HR expert (that’s me!) – I’ll be dropping into the FB group regularly to see how everyone is getting on and to offer support and words of wisdom.
But that’s not all. As well as all the above there’ll be tools and tips on getting organised in your job search, information on dealing with rejection and negotiating job offers, and I’ll even show you how you can resign with style.
If you’re serious about making 2017 the year you get the job you deserve then click here to register your interest. You’ll receive my free e-book ‘5 Steps to Job Search Success’ as a thank you and will be the first to hear when the Masterplan is ready to launch.